Tuesday 27 August 2013

Dressed in Glitter. Dark Teal Sequin Dress from New Look

Another one of my favourite dresses I want to share with you is my dark teal sequin bodycon dress from New Look. I specifically bought it to wear on St Paddys night (didn't even get into the nightclub as it was full *huffs*) but never the less a girl always finds an excuse to wear a cute dress out so I wore it out on a date with my boyfriend. Except on this occasion I dressed it down a little by wearing black tights with shoe boots as we were just going out for dinner. Who says you can't wear the same outfit twice?!



I love the back of the dress how it lowers into a V shape and that it isn't sequinned. Therefore the dress itself isn't OTT and can be worn to less formal occasions. I got it in the sale for only £10! Couldn't beat that. I had my eye on it for ages so when I seen that price I couldn't resist.

I'm a huge fan of bodycon dresses and like the others it is a very comfortable fit as well as being a nice length. Not too long and not short. Though there is one aspect that I don't like about this dress is that the sequin scrapes of my face when I take it off! Ouch! Or may be that's just me after I've had a few vodkas....Other than that, it's a gorgeous dress and I can safely say I won't be selling this one on eBay any time soon!

Thanks for reading, please comment your thoughts, thanks (:

No comments:

Post a Comment